Chalene Johnson’s newest fitness program is TurboFire. It’s available in the basic kit with 12 workouts on 10 DVDs. You can also get the Advanced Class package that includes 5 additional workouts.
Are the Advanced Class workouts worth it? Let’s compare the pricing of both kits:
- TurboFire basic package (12 workouts) – $119.70 (includes FREE bonus DVD “Greatest HIITs”)
- TurboFire Advanced DVDs (5 workouts + TurboTracker Journal) – 59.70
- Together they cost about $180.00
The average workout DVD costs anywhere from $15.00 to $30.00. TurboFire Advanced includes 5 workouts on 4 DVDs which equals about $15.00 per DVD. Of the average workouts out there, none compare to the intense cardio and amazing motivation you get from Chalene Johnson! So $15 is a very reasonable cost for each of the advanced classes you get. Plus you get a TurboTracker Journal valued at $20!
Let’s take a look at the 5 workouts on 4 DVDs that come with TurboFire Advanced . You can decide if it’s worth it to you. It was worth it for me! I love the Advanced workouts!
- Fire 60 Class/Stretch 10 Class – Whip roundhouse kicks to “What You Got” and watch those extra pounds sizzle away.
- HIIT 30 Class/Stretch 10 Class – See if you’re fired up enough to handle 11 fat- and calorie-scorching fire drills.
- Upper 20 Class/Lower 20 Class/Stretch 10 Class – Looking for lean, “don’t mess with me” arms and shapely, “go-forever” legs? Then these classes are for you.
- Abs 10 Class/Stretch 10 Class – If you can handle Training Camps, the Frog, and other tough exercises in just 10 minutes, your abs will look incredible.
- You’ll also get a FREE TurboTracker Journal. It’s a really cool pocket tracker where you can log all your workouts and meals, with daily motivational tips from Chalene, a calorie-counting guide, and more.
Before you jump into TurboFire, make sure your body is up for the challenge!