Are you ready to go all-in with your nutrition and fitness if you knew you could get results? You’ll love super trainer Megan Davies new Sure Thing fitness program.
The Sure Thing workout goes beyond eating better and exercising. It’s a solution that includes everything you need to feel healthy, strong, and confident.
Now is the perfect time to get started with Sure Thing! Megan Davies is an amazing trainer and there to help you get results.
Try the 30-minute sample workout and see for yourself!
What is Sure Thing workout?
This new workout from Megan Davies is a comprehensive 8-week program. Commit to your work out 5 days a week for 30–45 minutes a day.
Starting with a science-based approach, the Sure Thing uses a method called TYPE TRAINING. Alternating each week between endurance and power strength training, targets your slow- and fast-twitch muscle fibers.
I love that while your body will be challenged, it won’t be overtrained. You can get fit fast with Sure Thing.
Each week features a new approach to help you advance past plateaus. Plus the variety will keep you motivated!
Stay even more focused with straightforward nutrition guidance to easily understand what to eat for the best results. Great results go beyond just exercise. Eat the right foods to get the best results from your hard work.
Equipment for Sure Thing
You’ll need light, medium, and heavy dumbbells, and Strength Slides.
Should you do the Sure Thing fitness program?
If you want a complete solution for your fitness journey, then Sure Thing is for you. You’ll know exactly what workout to do and plan your meals.
While the workouts are a challenge, you can follow the modifier if you feel it’s too much. The Sure Thing is aimed at all fitness levels.
You’ll be lifting weights with a trainer that shows you every move with her winning training style!
Try the 30-minute sample workout and see for yourself!
What are the Sure Thing Workouts?
Here’s what’s included with Sure Thing and what you can look forward to:
Sure Thing ENDURANCE WEEKS
Lighter weights and higher reps target type I muscle fibers (slow twitch) to push your stamina to the max. Cardio conditioning helps you scorch calories to get lean and sculpted.
- Endurance Strength – Keep up with Megan in this high rep workout as you “run the rack” to build strength and muscular endurance while torching fat. It’s tough, but so are you—embrace the burn and emphasize good form to maximize your results.
- Cardio Conditioning – Pick up the pace and dial in fat loss with high intensity interval training (HIIT) that will leave you sweaty, smiling, and full of energy.
- EMOM Strength – Build muscle and boost endurance with “every minute on the minute” (EMOM) training that will also crank up your metabolism and increase your cardiovascular fitness. The faster you complete your reps, the more rest you get, so go hard and stay strong.
- Bodyweight Burnout – Set your dumbbells aside—your bodyweight and gravity provide all of the resistance you need in this comprehensive workout that emphasizes unilateral (one-sided) exercises to build muscle, strength, and definition.
- Endurance Strength – Keep your Beachbody Slides handy for this total-body endurance session—you’ll use them at the beginning of each “superset” to pre-exhaust your muscles. The harder you work, the greater your gains will be, so hold nothing back. You got this!
Sure Thing POWER WEEKS
Slow and controlled heavy lifting targets type II muscle fibers (fast twitch) to help you build strength while an explosive cardio day spikes your heart rate and keeps up the fat loss.
- Upper Body Power – Plyometric exercises and low-impact agility moves will help you build power and incinerate calories in this fun, athletic workout that will also elevate your performance in everyday life.
- Explosive Cardio – Pick up the pace and dial in fat loss with high intensity interval training (HIIT) that will leave you sweaty, smiling, and full of energy.
- Strength & Stability – Megan slows the pace in this stability-focused strength session, but that doesn’t mean she’s letting you off easy—your muscles will be on fire by the time you’re done. Plenty of core work will also help you chisel your middle and elevate your calorie burn.
- Combination Strength – This resistance workout is like no other. Learn a series of strength training moves and then stack them to build the ultimate dumbbell complex. Your muscles will be begging for mercy by the time you’re done, but you’ll feel strong, fit, and full of energy.
- Lower Body Power – It’s back to pyramid training, but this time the focus is on your bottom half. Low reps and heavy weights will challenge your strength and stamina—and help you build total-body muscle.
Sure Thing FUNCTIONAL RECOVERY WEEKS
It’s all about intentional movement as you combine the lifting methods from previous weeks with mobility work to help ease soreness and promote recovery.
- Power Strength Circuit – This week is all about maintenance and recovery. Kick it off with a circuit-style workout that dials back the intensity and incorporates mobility work to give your body the opportunity it needs to reset, recover, and bounce back stronger.
- Endurance Strength Circuit – The format is the same as Monday, but the focus is different. Today’s circuits emphasize muscular endurance while still promoting recovery and total-body mobility.
- Hybrid Strength Circuit – You’ll perform three rounds of work in this total-body circuit session—and the duration of each set will get longer each time. As you power through to the finish (and the program’s halfway point), reflect on your goals for the final four weeks.