Shakeology Boost: The Fiber provides 7 grams of fiber in an easy-to-mix powder for better intestinal health and better digestion. The Fiber contains ingredients that help with weight management, can help lower cholesterol levels, and have prebiotic properties.
How can fiber help your health? It can improve digestion, promote regularity, and can even lower cholesterol levels by inhibiting the absorption of dietary cholesterol and other toxins into the bloodstream.
It also helps prevent sugar spikes because fiber slows the absorption of glucose. This makes you feel full faster and longer, so you eat less! What happens if you don’t get enough fiber? You can end up with constipation, hemorrhoids, obesity, coronary heart disease, diabetes, gall stones, and possibly even colon cancer.
There are many fiber products on the market so what makes Shakeology Boost better? This health products con contains no additives, colors, or preservatives. The Shakeology Boost formula is derived from 5 different sources of fiber. Each one has its own set of benefits. Most store brands only have one source of fiber.
Who should use Shakeology Boost?
- Shakeology users. Adding it to Shakeology (has 3 grams) can help bring your fiber intake to the recommended level in just one serving.
- Meal replacement users. Not only will adding it help boost your intake toward recommended levels, but FOS, a natural sweetener, will sweeten your shake at the same time.
- People with digestive problems. Increasing fiber in your diet can speed your digestive transit time, promote a healthy gastrointestinal tract, and help alleviate conditions such as constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.*
- Overweight people. It makes you feel fuller faster and longer, so you eat less.
- People with high cholesterol. It binds to dietary cholesterol and helps it pass through the body without being absorbed.*
- Diabetics or pre-diabetics. It slows down glucose absorption and thus helps reduce sugar spikes.*
How to use it. Add a scoop to your favorite Shakeology recipe to get a total of 10 grams of fiber per shake. You can mix it with any juice, shake, or drink of your choice without making it gritty in texture or affecting the flavor. And since it contains FOS, a natural prebiotic sweetener, it will add a hint of sweetness to any drink.
- Order Shakeology Boost Fiber – FREE shipping when you order on home direct autoship