P90X2 is the long awaited sequel to P90X, Beachbody’s life-changing workout. If you think you got strong, flexible, and ripped with the original workout, this program will kick it up a notch and you can pre-order now! Designed for maximum intensity and efficiency, this new 90-day workout program features such intense cutting-edge moves, that you can only do them 5 days a week!
With P90X2 workout, your muscles will be more confused than ever with more intense movements, supersets, and complexes.
You can order now. Choose from 3 kit versions:
- P90X 2 BASIC: 15 DVDs (14 workouts + How to Bring It Again) or 4 Blu-ray™ Discs, Fitness Guide, Nutrition Guide, 90-day Workout Calendar
- P90X 2 DELUXE: everything in the Base kit PLUS 2 bonus P90X2 advanced workouts, 1 Foam Roller, 1 55cm PREMIUM Stability Ball, 2 8-lb. Medicine Balls
- P90X 2 ULTIMATE: everything in the Base kit, PLUS two exclusive P90X2 bonus workouts, 1 PRO-GRADE Foam Roller, 1 55cm PREMIUM Stability Ball, 2 8-lb. Medicine Balls, Tony Horton’s PowerStands
Exclusive offer for all kits! Get 2 bonus workout DVDs ($40 value) if you order P90X2 on Team Beachbody (P90X One on One 4 Legs & Upper Body Balance.) Order via my link to get this deal!
With the increased intensity of P90X2 home fitness program, the number of days you train needs to decrease because you need more time for recovery. That’s why you’ll train just 5 days per week. Your body will be working more efficiently and with this evolution of the fitness program, less is really more. You will earn your rest with this workout!
With the help of Dr. Marcus Elliot, a well-known trainer in the sports world, Beachbody was able to take P90X2 to the next level. His groundbreaking training techniques are incorporated into this new program so you can do them in the comfort of your home.
How does P90X2 work?
With this 90-day program, you will be challenged with 14 workouts in 3 phases. Each one of these phases focuses on a different part of your fitness to enable your body to develop in ways you never imagined.
- Foundation – a learning phase where you gain stability.
- Strength – build strength through lots of new moves.
- Performance – here’s where you will push the envelope! You will do exercises that you couldn’t do at the start of the program. This is the phase where your body starts to look like an athlete and you focus on getting better.
You’ll love the new and improved P90X2 Nutrition Guide where you’ll find food for everyone in the meal program. It’s no surprise that the P90X2 nutrition guide also includes Shakeology, a great way to complement your calorie intake.
You will also get try out moves with all new equipment, like medicine balls, foam rollers, and stability balls to name a few. Equipment is included with the Deluxe and Ultimate kits. If you don’t have equipment, don’t worry, each workout will feature a cast member who modifies the exercise. There is a version for everyone! It may also surprise you to know there is NO cardio with P90X2!
The new P90X2 is a game-changer! Available for pre-order now.