P90X One on One is a great way to add a more intense layer of Muscle Confusion to your workout. Get up close with Tony Horton and crush a no-frills, unscripted workout that will keep you breaking through those exercise plateaus.
Which parts of your body need the most punishment? You can purchase the entire 12 DVD set from Volume 3, or purchase individual workouts. Either way, you’ll be challenged and ripped!
- Volume 3, Disc 12: Total Body X – Are you ready for a brutal routine combining the best of P90X ONE on ONE with new stuff from P90X2? Tony Horton takes your workout to a new level with Crunchy Levers, 3-Ball Extravaganza, and a totally revamped version of the Mason Twist.
- Volume 3, Disc 11: P.A.P. – You’ll need all the neuromuscular coordination and elasticity warmups you can get with this workout. P.A.P. activates muscles in a totally different way, priming you for explosiveness. From Lateral Lunges to Hi-speed Plyo Pushups and Doorway Stretches, it’s truly a struggle that you’ll learn to love.
- Volume 3, Disc 10: Upper Body X – Ready for some excruciating, hard-core resistance for your upper body? How about some 3-Dog Push-Ups that go straight into 4-Ball Pike Presses. And let’s not forget about the Bent-Over Circle Flys that’ll have you sweating and cursing. Bring it baby!
- Volume 3, Disc 9: Core Synergistics:MC2 – The One on One workout looks easy but don’t let it fool you! It will make you want to hurl! These challenging moves like the Inchworm, X-Plank Spider Twist, and Banana Ball Crunch may just leave you in a heap on the floor. Bring your towel for the included bonus round which will leave you in a pure puddle of sweat.
- Volume 3, Disc 8: V Sculpt – How do you make a V shape happen? By alternating between back and biceps, torturing each group equally. With exercises like Zip Kip Iso Chin-Ups for your back to Flip Grip Arm Curls, you’re in for a true monster pump.
- Volume 3, Disc 7: Stretch & Recovery – This Stretch and Recovery workout will have you squatting like a frog and doing the double-pigeon. Your muscles will cry for Mommy but you’ll be happy to improve your flexibility, range of motion, and ability to avoid injuries.
- Volume 3, Disc 6: Plyocide – Even Tony Horton was a little nervous about this exercise lineup. These Plyometric moves are just plain cruel. Think jack-in-the-box knee tucks. Or how about drills that’ll make you think twice about your coordination? Can you say plyo to the nth degree?
- Volume 3, Disc 5: Yoga:MC2 – You will get the most out of every movement with this Yoga workout. Find your fountain of youth with focused breathing and nuances like lifted toes and hand placement for super intensity. Do NOT expect a walk in the park!
- Volume 3, Disc 4: Base & Back – Warning: This Base and Back sequence is brutal. Every single base move is a plyo move! You will work your quads, glutes, hams, and calves and know where real power comes from. And don’t forget the super-blasts to your upper body for perfect balance.
- Volume 3, Disc 3: Shoulders & Arms: MC2 – Bring out your big guns baby! But don’t think the rest of your body gets off easy. There is nothing easy about Tricep extensions on a stability ball. You will feel it in your hip flexors, core—everything. TIP: Take your ego and put it in the closet.
- Volume 3, Disc 2: ARX2 – This monster sequence of core shredders will engage your abs from every angle—even ones you never knew existed. As Tony Horton says, “The key is to perfect the form. And when you can’t do any more, stop.” Can you say Ouch?
- Volume 3, Disc 1: Chest, Back & Balls – Forget traditional push-ups and pull-ups, and load up on intense moves like three-ball plyo push-ups. These routines are designed to give you major pump while focusing on core stabilizers. Bring your inner Zen warrior for this one.
Order P90X One on One Volume 3
Order Individual Workouts