Insanity The Asylum is the first in-home sports training system by expert trainer, Shaun T (creator of Insanity). Asylum focuses on building strength, balance, agility, power, and coordination.
This 30-day fitness program includes progressive sports drills. There are not just repetitions. Something new is added to each movement, making it more difficult as your progress. You will improve your skills, power, form, and focus. Even if you are not an athlete, you will feel like an elite athlete after this workout!
With special equipment like a speed rope and agility ladder, you will master moves like never before. You’ll also be training with weights and resistance – but not your typical resistance.
The Asylum includes:
- Seven (7) workouts on six (6) DVDs:
- Speed & Agility
- Vertical Plyo
- Game Day
- Back to Core
- Also included is an Athletic Assessment (similar to a fit test)
- Wall Calendars. The Asylum includes three full 30-day workout calendars. The Asylum Calendar, Asylum/Insanity Hybrid Calendar, and Asylum/P90X Hybrid Calendar. You can have a new challenge every 30 days with this schedule!
- Playbook Training Guide
- Get Shredded Nutrition Guide – 14-day meal plan to shred your body!
- Speed Rope
- Agility Ladder
With Asylum, there are no modifications. If you need modifications, this fitness program is not for you! If you know how to do really good squats and have perfected your power jumps, this is for you! Once you master Insanity The Asylum, it’s the most amazing feeling!
Who should do Asylum?
- People in top physical shape. Are you a sports and fitness enthusiasts? You can improve your performance with Insanity the Asylum with its demanding strength and resistance exercises.
- Extreme athletes. With Asylum’s combination of intense cardio, strength training, and plyometrics, you’ll be in peak condition all year long and ready for any activity.
- Graduates of Insanity, P90X, or TurboFire. If you are exercising regularly with some of our challenging workouts, you are ready to unleash your inner athlete and commit to an even tougher workout.
- People who love cardio activities like running, spinning, and cycling. Love a good cardio workout? Asylum will challenge you even more and give you that feeling of exhilaration that you crave!
- Former high school athletes. Remember those athletic drills? These are even more intense than the ones you remember.
Who should NOT do Asylum?
If you are a beginner, pregnant, not willing to work hard, or do not consistently do high-impact exercise.