When you do an extreme home workout program like P90X, it’s important that you write down what you did at every workout. Tony Horton reminds of this over and over during nearly every workout! And he is right! You need to record your repetitions and sets, in order to track your progress.
Hopefully you used up your P90X worksheets in your first 90 days and are going for round 2!
The worksheets are no longer available here. My bandwidth is exceeding the limit. I appreciate all the visits! For now, due to these bandwidth constraints, please download the P90X and Chalean Extreme Worksheets from Team Beachbody.
- Join Team Beachbody Community for FREE and download the worksheets there!
Here is a screenshot of where you can find the P90X worksheets one you sign in to your Team Beachbody account.
When you are a free Team Beachbody member, you pay much less for shipping and handling when you purchase Beachbody products. You can also get special promos not offered anywhere else. Just log into your Team Beachbody account and click SHOP to get the lowest ship cost.
Your FREE membership includes:
- Access to WOWY®, our online SuperGym™
- Get support from your Personal Coach (me)
- Connect to other members through our Message Boards
- Get great tips from our weekly diet and fitness newsletter
- Play the Million Dollar Body game where people win money all the time just for working out
P90X Worksheets Include:
- P90X Calendar: Classic, Lean, and Doubles and a 90 day compliance checklist calendar for tracking progress.)
- P90X® Fit Test: Download it from Team Beachbody Community
- P90X® Worksheets
- P90X® Plus Worksheets – download from Team Beachbody
Download the P90X Excel spreadsheets from Team Beachbody Community to download them. The Excel spreadsheet for P90X is a great tool to get the most out of Beachbody’s extreme home fitness program.
Keep Bringing It! Don’t forget, you can get 25% off Beachbody products and make money by joining our Coach program. Click here to find out more!