A Little More Obsessed is a new workout from Autumn Calabrese and it’s available NOW on Beachbody On Demand!
What is A Little More Obsessed?
A Little More Obsessed is a new Beachbody workout that include 6 workouts. This series of workouts includes all-new moves which I loved and had not seen before.
There is also a new cardio flow routine that will work your entire body with extra attention to your booty and core.
Workouts in A Little More Obsessed include:
- Total Body Core: Burn fat and build muscle from head to toe with this comprehensive workout that gives special attention to your core.
- Legs: Multiple rounds of lower-body exercises will help strengthen and sculpt every muscle from your hips to your toes.
- Cardio Core: Sweat and burn calories with 3-minute intervals of cardio and plyometrics, followed by a core-shredding active recovery.
- AAA: “Triple A” emphasizes the eccentric phase of each exercise to keep the muscle under tension for an extended period of time while training. This will help you redefine your arms, abs, and (ahem) a**.
- Booty: Target your glutes and hamstrings with this lower-body workout that’s designed to help you sculpt a stronger, firmer backside.
- Cardio Flow: Uses progressively more intense rounds of movement patterns to challenge your mind, muscles, and stamina.
The program also includes 12 eating plans. Six of those eating plans are vegan based. You’ll also get Tracker Sheets and a Workout Calendar.
A Little More Obsessed is ONLY available on Beachbody On Demand! Grab your membership now.
What is the Cardio Core Workout?
The Cardio Core Workout is the Day 3 workout in this 6 workout series. It’s 41 minutes and requires resistance loops and strength slides.
I did not have the equipment so I improvised to make the most of the moves. I still got a great workout!
Cardio Core has a modifier so don’t worry if you can’t fully do the moves for now. This workout has cardio and plyometrics in 3-minute intervals. Due to past injuries, I don’t jump around. I followed the modifier to do a more low-impact move and it was still a challenge!
I love that the warm-up is a departure from the warm-ups we saw in 80 Day Obsession. Many of the moves I had not done before in other workouts and I was pleasantly surprised.
The active recovery moves focus on shredding your core. Believe me, they do! I love core exercises that aren’t always on the floor!
All in all, the Cardio Core workout from A Little More Obsessed was very challenging but I loved it!
If you enjoy Autumn’s other workouts, then you are sure to love this one.
As I mentioned, A Little More Obsessed is only available on Beachbody On Demand as part of the library of hundreds of workouts.