Are you a bride-to-be that needs to get in shape for your wedding day? With so much happening before your wedding, you are probably short on time and don’t know where to start with a weight loss and fitness plan.
You want to wear that figure flattering wedding dress, don’t you? You can! You can surely take your husband-to-be’s breath away when he sees you walking down that aisle as his bride! It just takes a little time and commitment to your health and fitness before your wedding.
You may think you have to join a gym or get a personal trainer to put a weight loss and fitness plan into action! You can but you don’t have to! You can get an even more effective workout in the convenience of your home. This saves you both time and money! You don’t have to waste time driving to and from a gym, or waiting for weight and cardio machines.
First, set your weight loss goal. Do you want to lose 10 pounds or 30 pounds? What type of wedding dress are you wearing to your wedding? Do you want to be a bride that shows off a nicely toned back and arms? Whatever your weight loss goal, you will need a fitness program that combines both strength training and cardiovasular workouts, as well as a nutrition plan.
Here are some home workout programs that are suitable for your bridal fitness goals. When you purchase a Team Beachbody home fitness program, you also get access to free fitness tools to help you reach your goals, and a motivational coach to help you stick to your fitness program! Ready? Get in shape for your wedding day with one of these fitness programs:
- 10 Minute Trainer – 10 minutes. Full-body workout in only 10 minutes a day. Combines fat-burning cardio, total-body sculpting, and ab moves all at the same time for maximum efficiency!
- Slim in 6 – 25–50 minutes. Full-body slimming and toning focused on abs, thighs, buns, and hips. Combines cardio with light resistance moves to burn fat and reshape your body in 6 weeks.
- Turbo Jam – 20–45 minutes. Calorie burning and total-body sculpting focused on abs and thighs. Kickboxing and body sculpting to the hottest tunes to burn more calories than almost any other exercise.
- P90x – 45–60 minutes. Advanced total-body training program focused on abs, legs, chest, back, and arms. Twelve routines that keep introducing new moves and challenging your muscles to get you absolutely ripped in 90 days.
- Brazil Butt Lift – 10–50 minutes. Lift, firm, and reshape your butt. The TriAngle Training method targets all three major muscles of the buttocks from multiple angles to shape and transform.
- TurboFire – 10–55 minutes. Burn up to 9x more fat and calories than with traditional cardio. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) ignites your metabolism and helps your body burn calories for up to 48 hours after your workout.
When you purchase our fitness programs, you also get access to Team Beachbody, where you get free fitness tools to help you track your progress and an online buddy to help keep you motivated!
Planning your wedding day may be stressful and make it harder to lose weight. The key is to make fitness a priority so you look great on your wedding day! Schedule your workouts like you would any other important appointment and plan to look your best by the time your wedding comes. It will pay off! You will be a stunning bride on your wedding day!