Beachbody’s newest fitness program is YOUv2 with Leandro Carvalho. If you are ready to upgrade to a new version of you, then YOUv2 is for you.
You can get started regardless of your fitness level or the amount of weight you would like to lose. YOUv2 is a fun, easy program that you can do. Leandro Carvalho will lead the way for you to dance it out to a healthier you.
Don’t worry, the moves are super easy to do and follow along.
Make sure you’re the first to know when YOUv2 is available – ?sign up now and?join Team Beachbody for FREE and I’ll notify you OR
Grab your Beachbody On Demand membership and be ready to stream it when YOUv2 launches on May 16, 2017.
When is Beachbody YOUv2 Fitness Program Available?
It will be your time to shine on May 16th, 2017. That’s when you’ll be able to start your 4-week journey with Leandro Carvalho. There are no fancy moves, just 6 easy-to-follow routines. Day by day, you?ll get up and move towards a healthier, happier you!
What to Expect with YOUv2 Fitness Program
Do you like to have fun while getting fit at the same time? Then YOUv2 is the way to sweat and have fun with upbeat party songs from the 80’s and 90?s.
The cast members are ladies of all shapes and sizes. The best part is no equipment needed!
The K.I.S.S. (Keep It Super Simple) & JUST EAT! Meal Guide is your guide to eating better and feeling better. It?s not a strict diet. It’s about making, simple changes over 4 weeks with 4 easy steps. Creating new healthy habits is the aim of this program that includes easy-to-make healthy recipes.
You?ll love the Oh Hello YOUv2 Journal to help you set goals, track progress, and make notes about your habits. Learning about what moves you forward or sets you back plays a big part in your success.
There is also a Motivational Wall Art Calendar to help keep you on track.
What are the YOUv2 Workouts Included?
First, the workout s are just 30-minutes each. You have time for that, don’t you?
- MOVE YOUR BODY– Get ready to shimmy, shake, and strike a pose to Let’s Get Loud, originally recorded by Jennifer Lopez.
- WORK IT. SHAKE IT!-Put your hardworking attitude into every move of this disco-themed routine as you groove to ?She Works Hard For The Money,-originally recorded by Donna Summer.
- ROCK IT OUT!-Grab your air guitar, let out that inner rockstar, and dance it out to “Hit Me With Your Best Shot,’ originally recorded by Pat Benatar.
- SWEAT SENSATION– It’s time for you to shine and party like it’s 1991 to “Good Vibrations,”originally recorded by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch.
- SCULPT SHACK– You’ll learn to love the burn in this total-body cardio-sculpt routine as you tone up to “Love Shack,” originally recorded by The B-52’s.
- BELIEVE, ACHIEVE & TONE– Ready to get down? Leandro knows you can crush this mat-based routine after he gets you fired up with “Believe,” originally recorded by Cher.
How to Get YOUv2 Workout by Beachbody
You have 2 ways to workout with YOUv2 when it?s released.
1. Stream It via Beachbody On Demand
The Annual All-Access Beachbody On Demand Membership.is your best deal. Here?s what you get:
- Stream YOUv2 workouts from your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or TV for 12 months.
- Get digital versions of the program materials, including the Quick Start Guide, Motivational Wall Art Calendar, K.I.S.S. (Keep It Super Simple) & JUST EAT! Meal Guide, and Oh Hello YOUv2 Journal.
- View the kids? channel feature to show that anyone can do this program and get the whole family moving with you, exclusively on Beachbody On Demand.
- Access all workouts available on Beachbody On Demand, including our newest and most popular programs like Country Heat and CIZE, PLUS all-new releases.
- Access exclusive content, including episodes of the FIXATE cooking show with delicious easy-to-make recipes for weight loss.
Just $8.33 per month billed today as 1 payment of $99.99 for one year.
2. Get the YOUv2 DVD Program
- 6 workouts on 2 DVDs
- All program materials, including the Quick Start Guide, Motivational Wall Art Calendar, K.I.S.S. (Keep It Super Simple) & JUST EAT! Meal Guide, and Oh Hello YOUv2 Journal. All for $39.90 + S&H.