The new P90X App for iPhone complements the P90X workouts that you already own. It’s not intended to replace the fitness program. The app adds convenience to your life, with personalized tools for planning and tracking your workouts that you can take with you on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
Here are some basics to get you started with a Team Beachbody account, downloading the P90X app, syncing your account, and choosing your workout.
Join Team Beachbody
Before getting started with this comprehensive iPhone app, be sure you have a Team Beachbody account.
If you are a Club member, you will then get your 10% discount on all Guided Workouts that you purchase from within the app in the P90X Mobile store. In addition, you’ll be able to sync up the tracking information on your iPhone with the Beachbody SuperGym.
Download the iPhone App in the App Store
On your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, tap the App Store icon and search for P90X. If you are on an iPad, restrict your search to iPhone in order to find it.
Sync Up the P90X iPhone App with Team Beachbody and Social Media
- From the main screen, tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Sign into your TeamBeachbody.com and social media Sharing accounts.
- After you sign-in, new settings appear. You can:
- Reset Device Account: removes your Team Beachbody connected account
- Auto Sync: automatically syncs your P90X App workouts to the Team Beachbody SuperGym.
- Show Status: Allows other SuperGym users to see when you are active.
Set Up Your P90X Program
- Tap Bring it.
- Tap Start a Program. The Add a Program screen appears.
- Tap Program and then tap P90X Classic, P90X Doubles, or P90X Lean.
- Set the following:
- Start Date: the date you plan to start.
- Workout Time: the regularly scheduled time.
- Alert: want to be alerted via your device?
- When: how far in advance do you want the alert?
With your new take-along P90X iPhone app, you can easily see what improvements you’ve made or where what you need to do to meet your fitness goal. No more writing on paper! Now you’ll be able to record your reps, sets, and weights used when you finish each P90X workout. You can also enter your nutrition each day.
The customized progress reports are a powerful tool where you can chart your progress over 30, 60, and 90 days. It’s never been easier to schedule your workouts and track your progress.
The new P90X app for iPhone is a great tool. At just $4.99, it’s worth the investment. You also get 2 free Guided Workouts: P90X Fit Test and Ab Ripper X.