Insanity: The Asylum is the newest home fitness program by expert trainer and athlete, Shaun T. Available now! only at Team Beachbody and we’ve heard some great feedback about it!
The Asylum, a 30-day workout program, goes beyond Insanity, with a series of brutal workouts. With Insanity, you performed long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. Well, get ready for shorter recovery times in Asylum.
Although an exciting challenge, be smart and prepare for it! Here are 4 ways to get ready:
- Don’t over-exercise. I hear many people saying they are doing 2 Insanity workouts per day plus other activites to prepare for this new fitness program. This is a bad idea and can lead to exercise burnout. It can lead to injury and exhaustion. Don’t overdo it or you may just be staring at The Asylum instead of doing it!
- Be realistic. If your current fitness level is not adequate to do a super extreme fitness program, please don’t do The Asylum! You need to prepare your body and work up to an appropriate fitness level. You will do yourself a favor by doing another exercise program before taking on this one.
- Nutrition. The food you choose to eat everyday plays a huge part in supporting any extreme fitness program. If you take on The Asylum without eating a healthy, balanced diet, you will burn out and not get the results you seek. You will not even have the energy required to get through the workouts. EAT HEALTHY – start now to prepare your body!
- Mental focus. This is key to a better workout. Wake up and get fully engaged in your workout. Start practicing this now. Don’t “just do your workout”, focus and engage and kick your adrenaline into gear!
Need more information about The Asylum? Read our article here.
Here’s a peek at some of the exercise moves you can expect to do in Insanity – The Asylum:
- Uneven Push-up
- Squat Push-up with Leg Extensions
- T Jumps
- Heisman Hops
- Flying Lunges
- 180 Degree Suicide Jumps with knee to shoulder
- Squat Push-up with Belt Kicks
- Moving Push-up with In-and-Outs 1:1
- Oblique Step (like runner’s stretch)
- Push-up with Suicide Jumps
This workout is not for everyone, but maybe it’s for you! There are NO modifications. Be the first to get yours! Click here to order!