If you are a fan of P90X you will love the One on One workouts! Think extreme intensity, but shorter. At 20 to 40 minutes, you will be targeting specific muscle groups to keep challenging yourself beyond the traditional P90X workout.
If you are doing workouts like P90X, Insanity, or ChaLEAN Extreme you can easily rotate the One on One workouts into your routines. If you hate Yoga X for example, just replace it with Fountain of Youth yoga. It’s just as effective but comes in at just under 40 minutes.
Personally, I love the P90X One on One workouts and highly recommend them.
- Volume 2, Disc 12: Upper Body Balance – Battling through every move, you preconceived notions about an upper body workout will go out the window! You will need every bit of energy to keep your upper body engaged in this workout!
- Volume 2, Disc 11: 4 Legs – ONE on ONE on One Leg 4 Legs! Hey, let’s work the biggest muscles in our bodies while using just one leg. Muscle up for this one and you’ll reap the benefits of balance, stamina, and strength!
- Volume 2, Disc 10: 100/30/20 – Love this circuit of 100 jump rope sets, 30 ultra-sculpting crunches, and 20 strength-crazy push-ups. Don’t have a jump rope? Don’t need one! Just do the exercise without. This is a good one for the road too.
- Volume 2, Disc 9: Cardio Confusion – Mason’s Choice – Cardio training and muscle confusion? As only Tony can bring it, he brings cardio to a new level with this gasping competitive calorie burning P90X workout.
- Volume 2, Disc 8: Iso Abs – Shred the fat off your abs with these thousand year old isometric exercise aimed at chiseling definition.
- Volume 2, Disc 7: On One Leg – Get ready to workout using just one leg! It looks easier than it is. The master of P90X muscle confusion comes at you hard with a little twist.
- Volume 2, Disc 6: Back & Belly – Chisel your back and core muscle with this 30-minute workout. You can get through 30 seconds per move! Think that’s too short – don’t worry, you’ll be feeling it the next day.
- Volume 2, Disc 5: Butt & Belly (I Dare You) – Fire up your glutes and shred the ab fat in ways you didn’t know existed.
- Volume 2, Disc 4: 10-Minute Crusher Pack – Here is a combo platter, created by Tony Horton that will prove there is no excuse to skip a workout. He’s serving up 3 slammin’, back-to-back 10-minute workouts, P90X style.
- Volume 2, Disc 3: Patience “Hummingbird” – Tony takes you back to basics—old-school style, like 2,000 years back. In only 30 minutes, you’ll increase your flexibility in ways you never thought possible. Even wildlife was trying to get a ticket to this ONE on ONE!
- Volume 2, Disc 2: Core Ball Sandwich – Extreme core workouts using various types of balls. Snack on this!
- Volume 2, Disc 1: Cardio Intervals – Sweat like never before. Tony does it again: When you are done with this cardio workout, you will be calling for your mommy.
Now you can order the entire second season in one box set. The collection includes all 12 DVDs. View P90X One on One volume 3.