Super excited about the newest additions to vegan Shakeology. Vanilla and Cafe Latte vegan Shakeology are delicious and include two new superfood ingredients: matcha and chaga.
Whichever flavor of Shakeology you drink, it can help you support healthy energy, lose weight, reduce those cravings, and support healthy digestion.
I?ve been drinking Shakeology for years and love it! Never felt better! I especially enjoy feeling naturally energized with no more afternoon slumps.
New Shakeology Chaga and Matcha Ingredients
Have you ever had a green tea latte? You may have had matcha before and not even known it. It’s one of the ingredients in the green tea. Matcha is a powdered whole green tea leaf.
People in Japan have been drinking it for centuries.
Chaga is an adaptogen mushroom. What the heck is an adaptogen? They help your body adapt and respond to the effects of stress. Yep, I need some of that!
What Other Ingredients are in Shakeology?
Shakeology is so incredible, there’s nothing out there that can supply you with the nutrients, vitamins, proteins, and minerals in these amounts the way one delicious shake can.
- Made with globally sourced superfood ingredients
- Proteins and Fiber -to help reduce hunger and food cravings
- Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals -?to help fight free radical damage and help support a healthy immune system*
- Adaptogen Herbs -traditionally used to help the body adapt and respond to the effects of stress
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes, Fiber- to help nutrient absorption and support regularity and healthy digestion
What are the Vegan Shakeology Flavors?
Vegan Shakeology is Available in 4 flavors:
- Chocolate Vegan
- Vanilla Vegan
- Caf? Late Vegan
- Tropical Strawberry
Whether you love the flavor of coffee in the morning, enjoy a vanilla shake on the go or crave chocolate or strawberry for dessert, the choice is yours, because all of your favorite Shakeology flavors are now vegan!