Are you looking to earn income just by sharing the most successful fitness product on the market today? If you love helping people, there’s no better time to get involved as a Team Beachbody Coach!
The Team Beachbody Coach business is a breakthrough income opportunity that’s perfect for YOU! Become a Coach (distributor) and build your own business while you help others by just sharing Beachbody’s proven weight loss and fitness programs. You don’t need to be an expert or in top shape already. What do you need? A genuine desire to motivate and help others get fit.
If you are a self starter and willing to commit to your Coach business, I would love to work with you to help you be successful with your Team Beachbody Coach business.
As a Beachbody Coach, you’ll be at the forefront of the most exciting new business opportunity to hit the health and fitness scene. If you want to guide, motivate, and inspire others to reach their goals and make money while doing it, then Team Beachbody Coaching is for you.
When I first started as a Beachbody Coach, I had no idea how exciting an opportunity it would turn into. I am truly blessed to have this business.
Seriously consider this business – it’s a great way to earn extra income while helping others to reach their health and fitness goals.
I often get asked if a Coach has to be in peak physical shape, or a certified trainer. Let me clear up these misconceptions.
- A Coach does not need to be a fitness or nutrition expert.
- A Coach does not need to already have achieved their fitness and nutrition goals.
- A Coach does not need to be an experienced sales person. What a Coach does need to be is passionate and dedicated to helping people achieve their goals.
- They need to be consistently sharing how Team Beachbody can help change the lives of those they meet, through building relationships and connecting with people to find out what their goals are to determine which programs would be right for them.
- In addition, they need to be committed to being proof the products work by using Team Beachbody programs every day. That includes drinking Shakeology and working out.
- Finally, Coaches need to be committed to consistently improving and developing themselves.
- Personal development is key in building confidence, setting goals, and helping Coaches stay focused on the activities they need to complete to see their business grow.
Ready to get started as a Coach? Click here. – have questions?
Team Beachbody Coach Support
When you start your Coach business, you get incredible support from Team Beachbody.
As a new Coach there’s no guesswork on how to get started. You just follow a simple Business Quick Start that guides you
through exactly what you need to do in your first week in the business.
After that, you have the opportunity to get daily training and activities to grow your business through the industry awardwinning Coach Basics Group, led by a leader on your Coach Team.
Team Beachbody also keeps you up to date on news and announcements through communications like our weekly National Wake-Up Call, which happens every Monday morning, our monthly e-newsletter the Coach Monthly, and the online office, Breaking Coach News feed.
Plus, you can follow Team Beachbody social media for instant updates and messages to share to grow your business.