Let’s Get Up! is Shaun T’s newest dance fitness program. If you love to dance, you’ll love this integration of fitness and dance.
Imagine getting an incredible workout while having fun! It’s easy to follow for people of all dance and fitness levels.
Are you looking for a physical transformation? Let’s Get Up! can help with that and much more.
Shaun T designed Let’s Get Up to support your body positivity, self-confidence, and joy! We can all benefit from that delicious combination of benefits.
In just 30 minutes a day, Shaun will teach you how to get the most out of each move. You’ll be getting fit with cardio dance sequences and body weight resistance training.
And Let’s Get Up features a few Insanity-based moves set to music. Insanity was one of my favorite Shaun T workouts!
What is Let’s Get Up?
The newest Beachbody workout, combining dance and fitness for all fitness levels. Shaun T is motivating and high energy, creating a fun 30-minute workout that can be the highlight of your day!
Whether you want to lose weight, get healthy, or show off your dance skills, Let’s Get Up is the dance fitness workout for you.
Shaun delivers on the moves, the inspiration, and results!
What are the Let’s Get Up Workouts?
Let’s Get Up is a 30-day fitness program. You’ll dance your way to fitness 6 days a week for 30 minutes a day. Two of the weekly workouts are dumbbell resistance to help raise your metabolism and sculpt your body.
The cardio dance sequences are easy to follow and you’ll get some resistance training too!
The dynamic dance structure of each workout builds to a “performance moment” where you learn simple yet impressive choreography that’s perfectly crafted to post on all your social media platforms.
Even though you’ll have fun dancing your way to fitness, the dance moves will leave you dripping in sweat.
But you’ll be having so much fun, you’ll almost forget you’re working out!
That’s not all!
You’ll also get five bonus rhythmic stretching segments. Stretches are wonderful to do after your workout or if you need to wind down in the evening.
Get your Beachbody On Demand membership now and be ready!
What’s Included in Let’s Get Up?
Here’s the workouts included with Let’s Get Up!
- 16 Unique Dance Workouts: You’ll dance, sweat, and celebrate with Shaun and his cast 4 days a week for 30–35 minutes a day.
- 4 Resistance Workouts: Two days a week you’ll do 30-minute, total-body rhythmic resistance workouts using light to medium dumbbells to help boost your metabolism and sculpt lean, strong muscles.
- Dance Conditioning LET’S TURN UP!: Start dancing with easy-to-follow moves that get you ready and excited for the workouts to come.
- Shareable Moments: Each dance workout includes its own 3-minute Shareable Moment that celebrates the joy of dancing. Shaun teaches you short 30-second choreography inspired by the workout, so you can learn it and post your dance on your social media platforms.
- Bonus Rooftop Workout: The only way forward is UP when you do this fun bonus workout with Shaun and the cast
Plus, all the tools you need to succeed like nutrition guide, get started guide, and workout calendar.
Who Should do LET’S GET UP!
Do you love to dance? Then Let’s Get Up is a great way for you to get fit. Plus it’s fun!
Are you lacking dance experience? No worries. There’s a modifier that you can follow until you’re ready to add your own style and energy.
Shaun T. has all the moves and can inspire you towards success!
What Equipment Do I Need for Let’s Get Up?
The dance workouts require no equipment. For the resistance workouts, all you need are some light to medium dumbbells.
When is LET’S GET UP! available?
LET’S GET UP! Customer Launch & VIP Early Access: May 3, 2021