An equipment based home fitness program Les Mills PUMP workout was created from the popular BodyPump classes. This exciting new home workout program is barbell-based, uses the Rep Effect, and features 14 certified Les Mills instructors.
3 Phases in Les Mills Pump Workout
Designed to get your body lean in 90 days, this program progresses with you through 3 phases of workouts. In just three-days a week, you can get fit whether you are at beginner, intermediate, or advanced fitness level. Depending on where your body is when you start, you can use no weights on the barbells, or load it up for a more advanced workout! It’s also the ideal workout to hybrid with other fitness programs and activities.
You can get the Base or Deluxe kit. Here are the details about what’s included in each one.
Base Kit – $165.85
- 7 DVDs
- Lean, Strong, & Unstoppable Fitness Guide
- Get Lean Nutrition Guide
- Barbell that breaks down for easy storage
- Barbell safety clips (holds the weights on and makes it easy to quickly change weights)
- Two 5-lb. and two 10-lb. weighted plates
- Workout calendar
- 2 bonus workouts
- Free bonus workout only available at Team Beachbody
Deluxe Kit – $305.85
- Everything in the Base kit
- 3 additional cardio workouts
- 2 additional 5 pound weights
- Height-adjustable Step. Convenient to use as a weight bench, for cardio-conditioning, and platform for sculpting exercises
Les Mills Pump Workout Details
- Basics: Teaches you how to use and put the barbell together. Don’t skip this one! (10 min)
- Challenge: Teaches you the basic resistance training exercises of Pump: kickback, biceps curl, squats, deadlift, bench press, clean and press (my fav!) (20 min)
- Pump and Burn: Can you say fat-burning? That’s what you’ll be doing in this strength and conditioning routine! (30 min)
- Pump and Shred: Improve your body in a big way with shoulder training and lunges in PUMP Rep Effect. You’ll be shaking up those fat stores like never before! (45 min)
- Pump Revolution: Body transformation happens through toning, strength, and endurance. With exercises like cardio kick-ups, your body will be forever changed for the better. (55 min)
- Pump Extreme: Here’s where you’ll experience the true power of this workout! With isolating plate work and “bottom half” moves (you know what I am talking about BodyPump fans), the focus is on strength and intensity. (55 min)
- Flow: No workout is complete without the benefits of relaxing the body, staying strong, and flexible. Designed to target the muscles used in Les Mills workouts, these yoga moves will help build a good foundation. (20 min)
- Hard Core Abs: We all want a strong core! Not only will you get better defined abs but a strong core will help you improve in your other exercises. (20 min)
- Core – FREE bonus Team Beachbody exclusive: Your core is the foundation of your body. You’ll be building an even stronger one by strengthening your abs and back. Can you say “triple cross crawls?” (20 min)
If you are reading this, you must be looking for a great home fitness solution and “Les Mills Pump workout” is it! Go for it and have fun!