Shaun T’s newest intense fitness program is INSANITY. You can get the base Insanity 10 DVD exercise package, or the
Insanity Deluxe 13 DVD package. Which should you get and are the extra Insanity workout DVDs worth the price? Let’s compare the Insanity base kit with the Deluxe kit.
(Buy at TeamBeachbody.com – lowest shipping cost)
The price difference between the base kit and Deluxe kit is $44.85. That is $14.95 per DVD.
Order INSANITY DELUXE UPGRADE – 3 DVDS – $44.85 + est. $4.95 ship
I did a search on the Internet to find out the average price of any random fitness DVD. The average price is $14.95 – $29.95 for a single workout DVD. Many of the fitness DVDs I found will not give you near the intense and amazing workout you get with Shaun T! So, $14.95 is extremely reasonable for each of the extreme fitness DVDs you get with Insanity Deluxe.
Let’s take a look at the 3 DVDs that come with Insanity Deluxe. You be the judge and decide which Insanity package is for you.
Insanity Deluxe includes:
- 10 DVDs from the base kit
- Elite Nutrition Plan – designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide – short and to the point. It’s just the information you need. We want you working out—not reading.
- INSANITY™ Calendar – organized into month 1 & month 2 to track your progress, set workout goals, and keep you motivated. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you watch your body transform before your eyes.
You also get these 3 workouts:
- MAX Interval Sports Training – Shaun T, a former track star, designed these workouts for elite athletes. The MAX Interval Training exercises are extremely difficult to do. These exercises are far over and above the intense exercises seen on the 10 DVDs. If you want a REAL challenge, this is it. Get pushed to your absolute max as Shaun pushes you through the same moves he uses to train professional athletes. Read our review of Insanity Max Interval Sports Training.
- Insane Abs – Although there are ab exercises included in the 10 DVD set, this 33 minute insane ab routine will take you to new levels of ab training. You start with a crazy 5 minute warmup that will challenge you with moves like Power Jumps, and T-Kicks. Next, you do all the exercises on the floor without ever laying down! Can you balance on your buttocks like a V shape and then do all sorts of moves that hit your abs from all directions? I barely made it throught the first few times but it’s fun and does a great job of toning the abs.
- Upper-Body Weight Training – Go one on one with Shaun to work your chest, back, arms, and shoulders. These are not quite the traditional upper body moves that you are familiar with. You don’t just do chest press … you do chest press with head and shoulders off the bench to work your abs at the same time. Shaun goes through the workouts like a circuit. When you come back around to the first one, you increase the weights and decrease the repetitions. Shaun T’s upper body weight training workout is 43 minutes of pushing yourself through tough moves. Read our review of Insanity Upper Body Weight Training.
Insanity Deluxe packages the original 10 DVDs in a separate DVD holder then the additional 3 DVDs. The 3 DVDs come in two packages. One holds Insane Abs and MAX Interval Training, and a separate sleeve holds the Upper Body Weight Training DVD.
Is Insanity Deluxe worth it? Absolutely. You will love the extra 3 DVDs.
Discover how YOU can get the body you always wanted and FREE access to fitness tools.