Beachbody On Demand was introduced to the online world about a year ago. This streaming video feature of Team Beachbody gives you unlimited access to stream Beachbody fitness programs.
I’ve personally used Beachbody On Demand for almost a year now. I love it so much that I packed up all my Beachbody fitness DVDs, and I own nearly the entire collection!
Bye, bye DVDs. Hello streaming videos.
I’ve heard a lot about the pros and cons of Beachbody On Demand so I decided to give you my thoughts about it and why I am completely sold on the technology. I’ll also go over the best way to get results using Beachbody On Demand.
Beachbody On Demand – What’s so Great About It?
Have you ever had your DVDs skip in the middle of a workout? Fun, huh?
Stop what you are doing, eject the DVD, clean it and spend endless number of minutes getting back to the same place in the workout.
There must be an easier way, right?
There is: streaming video. I realize that it’s not for everyone so hear me out.
A lot of it comes down to our habits– we started out with DVDs and therefore that must be the best way!
Most laptops don’t come standard with DVD players anymore. There’s a reason for that. Even most software is downloaded from the Internet these days and not installed via a DVD.
I’m having a deja vu moment back to the days when vinyl records slowly disappeared from stores and in their place were these strange silver discs called CDs!
Well, times are changing again and it’s very convenient.
Here’s what’s so great about Beachbody On Demand:
- Available on computer, tablet, smart phone, Roku players, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast (Internet access required)
- Convenient (just turn on your device and go!)
- Anywhere – Not tied to your DVD player
- Variety – You can view any available Beachbody fitness program to see if you want to do it!
- Try new workouts – You can try new workouts that you may not have had the chance to try because of the cost.
- Workout to sneak peek workouts – When new fitness programs launch, you get to try it out first.
- Digital unlock – Instead of investing in purchasing the physical DVDs and guides, you can purchase the fitness program online and pay nearly half the cost (I like that!)
- Access to Challenge du Jour – A daily rotation of workouts selected from different programs in the Beachbody Catalogue, as well as new monthly workouts performed by Beachbody Live Master Trainers exclusive to Beachbody On Demand. The rotation of workouts is carefully chosen to create an overall balanced fitness regimen.
Perhaps one of my favorite bonuses with Beachbody On Demand is that I gained access to new workouts before they are released so I can try them out.
For example, yesterday, the new 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio workout was available all day. Wow! I couldn’t believe how challenging it was.
When the new Hammer and Chisel was released, there were 2 workouts available for weeks ahead of the launch and one that is still available as a try before you buy.
Which of these benefits of Beachbody on Demand resonates most with you and are you willing to check it out?
The Best Way to Get Beachbody On Demand
You want to get the most out of you fitness program, don’t you? The best way to get Beachbody on Demand is with the Club Challenge Pack.
Although you can download all the Beachbody fitness and nutrition guides for individual workouts, you’ll get even better results with Shakeology, which is included in the Challenge pack.
You can learn more about that here.
After drinking Shakeology since 2009, I can tell you honestly that it’s the best shake I ever had.
My entire family drinks it: my grown children and my grandchildren love it!
I’ve given you some great reasons why Beachbody On Demand is worth getting. But maybe you are still not sure. That’s OK.
You should definitely try it out for the next 30 days at no cost. Just click here to do so.