Are you a big fan of Focus T25 workouts with Shaun T? It’s one of my favorites and I always get a great workout.
Most people go through the T25 Alpha and Beta workouts. But there are also Focus T25 Gamma workouts that I think you will love!
The Gamma cycle is fast and furious, and will get your heart pumping. It’s designed to get lean strong muscles and burn fat!
I love that. With Gamma, you work your entire body with intense cardio. You’ll do moves that focus on lower body and abs too.
The best part is that the Gamma phase workouts are only 25 minutes.
One of my favorite things about all the T25 workouts is there are no breaks. You just keep moving! And, Shaun T will keep you motivated and moving.
Try T25 Gamma in Beachbody on Demand – Get your free trial now.
What is Focus T25 Gamma?
Focus T25 Gamma is the third phase of workouts in the fitness program. Over four weeks, you’ll do a schedule that includes four Gamma workouts:
- The Pyramid: This cardio workout builds reps and focuses on strength and endurance.
- Ript’d Up: One of my personal favorites, use weights to strengthen your upper body. You’ll work on biceps, triceps, shoulders, back and chest with 360 degrees upper-body moves.
- Speed 3.0: Can you say intense cardio? It’s similar to Speed 1.0 and 2.0 but you’ll go at a faster pace and there is NO modifier.
- Extreme Circuit: Build lean muscle fast when you do this cardio workout with weights.
Seriously after doing Gamma Speed 3.0 I was pretty worn out but felt amazing at the same time. I love that Shaun doesn’t include breaks and he really pushes you to the max.
Remember, that physical ability is mostly in your mind.
Try Focus T25 in Beachbody on Demand – Get your free trial now.
Get Better and Faster Results with T25 Gamma
First of all, 25 minutes is not that long. You can do just about anything for 25 minutes.
The Gamma phase workouts are tough and challenging for sure, but imagine how gtreat you’ll feel when they are done.
T25 Gamma will help burn up calories and challenge you in ways that other workouts don’t.
From standing cardio, down on the ground and move that work multiple body parts, Gamma Speed 3.0 is my favorite.
You’ll get 2 workout schedule calendars:
- Pure Gamma Calendar: Use this to focus on getting ripped. This schedule uses only the Gamma workouts.
- Pure Strength Hybrid : Use this to focus on muscular strength. This schedule uses workouts from Alpha, Beta and Gamma.
You may like the Pure Strength hybrid calendar since it uses more of the t25 workouts so you don’t get bored.
But having an intense challenge is not boring!
Ready to get started with T25 workout? Try your Beachbody on Demand membership to access it.
Can I take a break during the T25 Gamma workouts?
Even through Shaun does not have breaks in the T25 workouts, YOU can always pause it and take a 30 or 60 second break.
Always listen to your body and go at your pace. You will still get results.
When I did T25 Gamma today I did take at least 2 breaks for 30 seconds.
Conclusion about T25 Gamma Workouts
I love the Gamma workouts. My body definitely was challenged but I felt amazing after I finished. It was a great feeling of accomplishment and over time, I am getting leaner and stronger.
Shaun is a fantastic trainer, keeping you focused and motivated through the entire 25 minutes. The time goes fast too!
He includes enough variety of moves to keep you on your toes.