Are you looking for the best snack to eat on the go? Starting on April 7, 2018, Team Beachbody will launch their new Beachbar! With 10 grams of protein per serving, they are gluten free and just 150 calories!
I am excited about the new Beachbars. They will be perfect for an afternoon snack and come in 2 flavors: Peanut Butter Chocolate and Chocolate Cherry Almond.
Yum! That’s not all!
Beachbars will give you that chewy crunch you’ve been craving.
What are Beachbars?
The BEACHBAR is a new snack from Beachbody that supplies you with 10 grams of protein and 150 calories. The Beachbar is gluten free with zero grams trans fats, and there are no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
When are Beachbars Available?
Beachbars will be available at Team Beachbody starting on April 7, 2018. You can purchase the Beachbars in the U.S., Canada and U.K.
I’ll include the link here when Beachbars launch.
In the meantime, join Team Beachbody for free so you can be notified when they are available.
Does BEACHBAR Have a Portion Fix Container equivalent?
Glad you asked! BEACHBARS are equal to half a red container, half a yellow container and one teaspoon of healthy fats.
What Ingredients Are in BEACHBARS?
If you care about the ingredients in foods you eat, you will love the ingredients in BEACHBARS.
I am an avid food label reader and it matters to be what I ingest. I can’t wait to get my Beach bars!
Here’s the ingredients:
- Whey protein crisps — Whey protein comes from milk and delivers all nine of the essential amino acids that you need to help promote lean muscle.
- Pea protein crisps — Pea protein is considered a quality, plant-based protein source that supplies key amino acids from botanical sources to help support muscle protein synthesis.
- Diced peanuts and almonds — Peanuts and almonds are a source of beneficial monounsaturated fats. They also provide nutrients like protein, fiber, and minerals and add a rich, nutty flavor to your bar, and a satisfying crunch.
- Peanuts and almond nuts — Nut butters layer in a creamy texture and provide another source of protein and fiber.
- Chocolate — Chocolate is not only a delicious treat, it also comes from the cocoa bean, which contains phytonutrients known as flavonoids.
- Dried cherries — Dried cherries are a sweet, chewy, and flavorful source of beneficial dietary fiber and phytonutrients.
- Pomegranate juice – Pomegranate juice adds a sweet tart kick and supplies phytonutrients.
The even better news?
The new Team Beachbody Beachbar DOES NOT contain:
- Trans fat
- Artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Reasons to Love the new BEACHBAR
I am always on the lookout for quick snacks that are healthy that I can take with me. Here’s my top reasons to love BEACHBARS.
- If you have a busy lifestyle like me, it helps to have a convenient snack that you can take with you. You can stash it in your bag or keep some at work. You can satisfy those hunger pangs while getting a wholesome snack.
- Have you ever read a food’s ingredients only to find that the sugar intake is sky high? You will be delighted to know that BEACHBAR has more protein than sugar. If you are looking for a great source of protein without extra sugar, you’ll love your BEACHBAR!
- Ever feel like you need more protein in your diet? You can get that with BEACHBARS without the added calories or sugar. As an added bonus, you’ll also get four grams of fiber.
- I am always looking for gluten-free foods. That’s hard to find sometimes. BUT, with BEACHBARS, you don’t have to worry about that. It’s a gluten-free protein bar that will satisfy your hunger.
- What about your sweet tooth? We all crave a sweet treat sometimes right? BEACHBAR will help you stay on track with your nutrition goals while satisfying your sweet tooth with chocolate chips, nut pieces and creamy nut butters.
- BEACHBARS are great for kids too! Kids are always looking for something to eat. Keep some of these bars around or pack them in their lunch.
Beachbar Compared to the Competition
You may be curious about how BEACHBAR compares to other snack or protein bars. Beachbar has a higher proportion of protein and fiber per calorie and a lower proportion of sugar per calorie.
Here’s a comparison to four other popular snack bars, all of which I eat! But that will certainly change now that I see the how Beachbody’s bar stacks up. The chart shows the amount of sugar, protein and fiber per 150 calories.
Where can you Buy BEACHBARS?
Starting on April 7, 2018, you can buy BEACHBARS at Team Beachbody.