Autumn Calabrese created a five-day workout challenge called “A Little Obsessed.” She designed it to prepare you for the 80-Day Obsession workout.
You will find the moves to be similar to what you will in 80 Day Obsession, they are just shorter and easier versions.
You also get a 5-day meal plan and calendar for A Little Obsessed.
Although it was created for the 80 Day preparation, I just love the workouts in A Little Obsessed on their and I’ve done a few rounds already!
Grab your free trial membership NOW to access this workout.
What is A Little Obsessed?
A Little Obsessed is a series of 5 workouts that are each 30 minutes. I like that a lot. You can get a terrific workout in just a half hour!
You’ll need some equipment including Dumbbells, Beachbody Strength Slides, and Resistance Loops. I just used dumbbells and improvised on the others. Basically just did the exercise moves without the equipment. Still got a great session in!
You will love these workouts from A Little Obsessed:
- Total Body Core : This whole body weight workout will activate all your muscles.
- Booty: Shape your backside with these moves that focus on the glutes and hamstrings.
- AAA: A good one. Works your upper and lower body, plus your core using resistance intervals. I just did this one today and it was a challenge! It felt amazing.
- Cardio Core: Combine endurance, HIIT training and core work for this short cardio blast.
- Legs: Sculpt your thighs, booty and calves in this lower body centric resistance workout.
As you can see, you’ll get a pretty fantastic workout with A Little Obsessed. Even though it’s 5 days, you can do it again next week!
How to Access A Little Obsessed with Autumn Calabrese?
It’s exclusively available on Beachbody on Demand. I’ve used Beachbody on Demand for a few years now and it’s the best!
Grab your free trial membership NOW and give it a go.
What is the Nutrition Plan for A Little Obsessed?
I am excited that A Little Obsessed program included both a regular and vegan eating plan!
They are available in downloadable PDFs. Using the Beachbody Portion Control Containers makes it easy to follow the plan.
It’s pretty simple:
- Use the easy formula to figure out how many calories you need per day.
- Choose from 6 plans based on the total calories. Each plan indicates how many portions per container you can eat daily.
- Teaches you about timed nutrition meals to get the best of your nutrition and workouts.
- Gives you container food lists so you can plan your meals accordingly!
Note: If you drink Shakeology (you should try it!), one scoop counts as one red container (Proteins) in your eating plan.
A Little Obsessed Eating plans break everything down for you so you can focus on eating the right foods in the correct amounts.
When I first started using the portion control containers, I was pretty shocked at the large portions I was eating. I now have a better handle on that!
Why should you Do A Little Obsessed?
If you are not sure about getting into a full program like 80 Day Obsession, then “A Little Obsessed” is a great way to assess your fitness level. You will also get a great workout!
The workouts are only 30 minutes and very doable. There is also a modifier to help you through the tough moves. I follow the modifier when I need to, no shame in that!
A Little Obsessed is the perfect way to get moving. You will get a taste of the trainer’s workout and teaching style too.
Autumn Calabrese is a fantastic trainer. She shows you every move before doing it and is very motivating.
The good news?
Since you’ll already be a member of Beachbody on Demand, you can move on to 80 Day Obsession when you are ready (or any other workout!)
I love doing A Little Obsessed workout. It’s short and to the point, while getting the job done. It’s the perfect fitness program for a beginner to intermediate levels.
You can do a few rounds of A Little Obsessed and work your way up to longer and more challenging workouts in 80-Day.