Are you ready to get game-changing results? You’ll want to try 9 Week Control Freak, a powerful combination of workouts aimed at helping you take control of the quality of your life.
Created by nutrition expert and Beachbody Super Trainer Autumn Calabrese, 9 Week Control Freak includes a combination of three innovative methods: Density, Complexes, and Tabata Training.
What is 9 Week Control Freak?
Control Freak consists of three, 3-week phases. They increase in intensity and difficulty. The workouts range from 18 to 30 minutes, 5 days a week. I love the short workout sessions!
On the days that you workout, Controlled Stretch sessions will help your body recover and hopefully get a good night of sleep.
9 Week Control Freak is not your typical workout program. You’ll build strength and stamina using these three training methods:
- Density Training: Go through 5 different sets of exercises, doing as many as possible before the time runs out. Take as little rest as possible while controlling your own pace and intensity. You can burn fat and build muscle!
- Strength Complexes: Targeting many muscle groups helps to build strength. Autumn put together a series of moves that maximize your time and results. You need a pair of dumbbells or the Control Track for each complex. Complete every set of every exercise before you rest to get the most out of the strength complexes.
- Tabata Cardio: Tabata is a high-intensity interval training (HIIT) that can help burn calories and fat! You’ll be increasing endurance and chiseling your body at the same time!
There will be supplemental 10-minute bonus workouts to target certain muscle groups.
In addition to the workouts, you’ll get to enjoy short nighttime routines.
These help to clear your head and relax your muscles. I look forward to this as I have trouble sleeping!
There is a stretch for each workout day to help optimize your daily recovery.
What Else is Included with 9 Week Control Freak
- Get Started Guide (printed & digital)
- Brag Board (printed & digital)
- Beachbody Nutrition Guide (printed & digital)
- Daily Trackers (digital only)
- Calendar Overview (digital only)
- Autumn’s Tracks Spotify Playlist (digital only)
What Equipment is Needed for 9 Week Control Freak?
- Control Track with B-LINES Resistance Band. This adjustable resistance device easily attaches to a qualified door or can be mounted on a wall
- Fitness Step (similar to the one used in Transform :20 with the ability to add height)
- Core Ball
- Dumbbells: light, medium, and heavy
When is 9 Week Control Freak Available?
On December 21, 2020, 9 Week Control Freak will be available for VIP early access. On May 24, 2021, it will be available in the Beachbody On Demand library.
In the meantime get started now with the sample workout!
Ready for your New Workout?
New moves, new equipment and stunning results are brought to you by the 9 Week Control Freak fitness program. Be in control of the quality of your life by gaining strength, stamina, improved nutrition, and better sleep.
Check the 9 Week Control Freak sample workout or join Beachbody on Demand to choose from hundreds of workouts.