Ever wonder what to eat when you’re expecting? 2B Pregnant™ is Beachbody’s newest program to help you thrive during pregnancy.
Ilana Muhlstein MS, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, is the creator of 2B Pregnant. She provides strategies to help with nausea and cravings, manage your weight gain, while enjoying yummy, satisfying food.
What is 2B Pregnant?
2B Pregnant is a program aimed at helping mothers to know what to eat for their own health and their baby’s health. With so many ups and downs during pregnancy, Ilana helps with strategies and tools.
You’ll get access to food lists, sneak peeks into exclusive BODi recipes, and trackers to help you stay organized.
Simplify Nutrition for Pregnancy
Let me introduce you to Ilana Muhlstein. She’s a registered dietitian nutritionist who works with pregnant clients. She’s also been through 3 of her own pregnancies and has learned some best practices for eating well during pregnancy.
She wanted to simplify nutrition for pregnancy with real-world information. That’s why she created 2B Pregnant, to help you know what to eat, deal with eating challenges, and eat the foods you love while supporting a healthy pregnancy.
A reminder from Illana: Be sure to get your doctor’s approval before taking supplements or making changes to your nutrition plan to make sure it’s right for you.
What’s Included with 2B Pregnant?
Here’s what you get with the 2B Pregnant program:
- 16 videos. Ilana covers everything from the key nutrients you need to help support you and your growing baby and how to balance your food groups for better energy and satisfaction. She shares strategies to help manage challenges like nausea, constipation, indigestion, and exhaustion, and gives tips to reframe your mindset to stay positive. You also get guidance to ease your way into a successful postpartum journey with her 2B Mindset® program.
- Trackers for each trimester (PDF). You need to eat more as your pregnancy progresses, so Ilana created these trimester-specific trackers to help you stay on-track. Keeping detailed notes will also help you understand how different foods affect your body and mood. It’ll help you feel empowered and in control.
- Food lists (PDF, regular and vegan). These food lists are packed with the healthiest choices for you and your baby. You’ll see how easy it can be to choose delicious food and create satisfying meals throughout your pregnancy.
- Check out 2B Pregnant to learn more details about the nutrition program!
- Simple meal and snack ideas. Ilana shares some of her favorite food hacks that you can whip up in no time, even if you have little appetite. You’ll also get a sneak peek at some of the recipes that she creates exclusively for her BODi subscribers each month.
More Recipes and Support
Need more recipes and support during pregnancy? I encourage you to join BODi (Beachbody On Demand Interactive). There you can connect with Moms 2 to connect with other moms 2B in our exclusive 2B.
When you join BODi, you’ll also get new recipes, meal plans, and grocery lists every month, along with expert advice on many nutrition topics.
How to Get 2B Pregnant
2B Pregnant is available now! Ready to get started? After purchase, you’ll find 2B Pregnant under the Nutrition tab on Beachbody On Demand.
Elise Joan’s Pre & Postnatal Cycle & Sculpt
If you like cycling, let me introduce you to Elise Joan’s new pre & postnatal hybrid cycling workouts.
Elise leads you through 30 minutes of 15 minutes of cycling and 15 minutes of strength training. The moves are low to moderate intensity.
Beachbody’ Pre- & Postnatal (PPN) Cycle + Sculpt Collection is only available on BODi.
What’s Included with Pre- & Postnatal Cycle and Sculpt?
- 4 hybrid cycling workouts:
- Cycle and Barre
- Cycle and Flow
- Cycle and Strength (Lower Body)
- Cycle and Strength (Upper Body)
- Workout length: 30 minutes
- Equipment needed: Bike, dumbbells, and resistance loops
How to Get the Pre- & Postnatal Cycle Workout
You’ll need a BODi membership to get moving with these amazing workouts! They pair nicely with the 2B Pregnant nutrition program.
Check out BODi or get your day pass to see if it’s a good fit for you!
Always consult with your physician before starting any program when pregnant.